Suggestion on Visa for PSi 20

Dear PSi 20 Colleagues,

With the approaching of PSi 20 conference, you need to apply for a visa to come to Shanghai in July. After consulting the Chinese Embassy, F type visa is the right one for you to apply, which is for those who go to China for exchange, visitation, and observation, not for business. You could apply for an F Visa for a stay not to exceed 90 days. Please check 'non-business visit' on the form. If the Chinese Embassy in your city requires an Official Invitation with more details, please contact Shirley at

Looking forward to meeting you in July,


William Huizhu Sun, PhD

Organizer, PSi 20